Thursday, June 12, 2008

more excerpts

Jason Bourne: I remember. I remember everything. I`m no longer Jason Bourne.Dr. Albert Hirsch: So now you`re going to kill me.Jason Bourne: No. You don`t deserve the star they give you on the wall at Langley. “- The Bourne Ultimatum
Kirill: You told me I had one month off.Gretkov: You told me Jason Bourne was dead.”- The Bourne Supremacy
Jason Bourne: I don`t want to do this anymore.Conklin: I don`t think that`s a decision you can make.Jason Bourne: Jason Bourne is dead, you hear me? He drowned two weeks ago. You`re gonna go tell `em that Jason Bourne is dead, you understand?Conklin: Where are you gonna go?Jason Bourne: I swear to God, if I even feel somebody behind me, there is no measure to how fast and how hard I will bring this fight to your doorstep. I`m on my own side now. “– The Bourne Identity
“Ian Wyndham: I adore you.Samantha Andrews: I don`t want to be adored, I want to be loved.Samantha Andrews: I can`t do this anymore.” – If Only
Ian Wyndham: I Love you.Samantha Andrews: Ooh I Love you too.Ian Wyndham: I wanna tell you why I love you.Samantha Andrews: It`s... It`s raining, you know that right.Ian Wyndham: I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn`t allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear... Today, because of you... what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed... and I`ve learned that if you do that, then you`re living your life fully... it doesn`t matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all... So thank you for being the person who taught me to love... and to be love.Samantha Andrews: I don`t know what to say.Ian Wyndham: You don`t have to say anything... I just wanted to tell you. “ – If Only
“Ethan Hunt: We`ve got 19 hours and 57 minutes. I`ll get Bellerophon into your system by then. Just stay alive. I`m not going to lose you. “- Mission Imposible II

No comments: